Hugh A. Donaghue, Esquire, a Martindale-Hubbell A/V-Rated Attorney, has over 25 years experience litigating Personal Injury matters including Automobile Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse, Products Liability and Premise Liability. A life long resident of Pennsylvania, and a founding partner of Donaghue & Labrum, LLP, Hugh has dedicated his legal career to aggressively representing his clients and their loved ones with passion and expertise. Unlike many attorneys, Hugh brings a unique perspective to the litigation process having represented individuals, families, municipalities and corporations throughout his career.
Hugh graduated from St. Josephs University, with degrees in Political Science and History, and then attended the Delaware School of Law. Since 1982, Hugh Donaghue has been representing victims of motor vehicle accidents, defective products, emergency room mistakes, hospital infections, surgical mistakes, doctor misdiagnoses and other hospital and medical related mistakes. Over his expansive career, Hugh has litigated cases to verdict and has skillfully negotiated settlements when they were in the best interest of his clients. He has tried cases throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the United States Federal Courts, although he primarily focuses his practice in the Courts of Common Pleas of Philadelphia, Delaware County, Chester County, Montgomery County, Bucks and Berks counties.
Hugh lives in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania with his wife. He enjoys spending his down time with her and their four children, and two grandchildren. A lover of the outdoors, Hugh enjoys fishing, hiking, taking long walks with the family dog, and politics.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Work Place Accidents
- Municipal Law
- St. Josephs University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A. Political Science & History
- Delaware Law School, Wilmington, Delaware
- Juris Doctor
- All Pennsylvania State and County Courts
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in PA (2017) - The National Trial Lawyers
- Rated AV-Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Rated Superb - 10.0 - AVVO
- "Top Lawyer - Medical Malpractice" - Main Line Today Magazine 2016
- "Best Lawyer - Personal Injury" - Delaware County Times 2015, 2016
- "Awesome Attorney" - Suburban Life Magazine 2012-2015
- "Top Lawyer - Medical Malpractice" Mainline Today Magazine 2012
- "Top Lawyer - Personal Injury" Mainline Today Magazine 2012