Attorney Kathryn Labrum is a founding partner of Donaghue & Labrum law firm in Media, Pennsylvania. A top-rated and award-winning attorney with more than 37 years of legal experience, Ms. Labrum provides exceptional representation and support to a diverse range of clients throughout the greater Philadelphia metro and all across the state who have legal needs involving any of the following:
Known as a devoted advocate for her clients, Ms. Labrum has achieved significant success fighting for the rights and interests of both plaintiffs and defendants alike in state and federal courts across her region. Using the full extent of her skills and resources, she delivers customized strategies and solutions to increase her clients’ chances of obtaining the favorable outcomes they seek, and she strives to offer her clients peace of mind during what is a very stressful and difficult time in their lives.
Recognized for her outstanding professionalism and service, Ms. Labrum has earned numerous accolades from her peers, including inclusion as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer by Philadelphia Magazine and designation as a Top Lawyer from Main Line Today Magazine. In addition, Suburban Life Magazine has voted her an “Awesome Attorney” since 2013, and she has received Superb client ratings on Avvo along with many positive testimonials and referrals from those she has served.
A 1978 graduate of the University of Wisconsin–Madison, Ms. Labrum obtained her Juris Doctor magna cum laude from Widener University Delaware Law School in 1981. She is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit and the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. Previously, Kathrym served as a the Administrative Law Clerk for Stephen J. McEwen, President Judge Emeritus of the Superior Court of Pennsylvania, after serving two years as a law clerk for the Honorable Donald E. Wieand of the Superior Court of Pennsylvania. She maintains active involvement in her legal community, as evidenced by her memberships with the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, the American Association for Justice, and other professional affiliations.
Kathryn lives in Wallingford, Pennsylvania with her husband, their three children and two dogs.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Orphans Court Litigation
- Workers’ Compensation
- Estate Litigation
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
- Delaware Law School, Wilmington, Delaware
- Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- “Top Lawyer – Medical Malpractice” – Main Line Today Magazine 2016
- “Best Lawyers – Will & Estates” – Delaware County Times 2016
- “Awesome Attorney – Personal Injury” – Suburban Life Magazine 2015
- “Awesome Attorney – Personal Injury” – Suburban Life Magazine 2014
- “Awesome Attorney- Personal Injury” – Suburban Life Magazine 2013
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Delaware County Bar Association